Sunday 23 September 2012

swim

It is such a good feeling to be moving again. C and I went to the local pool for a Sunday afternoon swim. It is the start of the Victorian school holidays and there were screaming kids everywhere. Luckily the outdoor 50m pool had just opened for the summer season the day prior so we were able to swim laps in relative peace. I found swimming freestyle to be tough going. It started off well however I found myself later gasping for breath every two strokes. So I opted for the kick board. Still hard work, but in comparison to my poor freestyle stroke, much more enjoyable.

I would be lying if I didn't say the main reason for our trek to the swimming pool was to try out the new water slide. Seriously, so much fun. This thing goes on and on forever and I completely lost my bearings. Well worth while all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment